Sunday, February 8, 2009

THE POWER OF A LITTLE BOY

I have a little 4 year old grandson who can lower my blood pressure after a really bad week. After many weeks of increasing shoulder pain my blood pressure has been way to high. Add to that a really crummy week at one of my school districts and I was in need of a lift. I got home late from work Friday evening and got on my favorite messenger spot to talk with my grandson, daughter and son . It is my favorite activity of the week. After about two hours talking I checked my blood pressure and found it was 5 points lower. Although it was still high , it was the best it had been all week. What a blessing , my daughter makes a special point of getting online with me so I can keep up with the little guy. We all talk about the events of the week and laugh . I am truly a blessed momma.

No comments: